*UPDATE* Vlads Gold Piece of sheeeeet

DaveNole

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATE*(3/12/13).....Vlads Gold Sedan!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever gotten a ticket for the sticker in the front? I'm thinking about putting one in my front also.

In NYC you can get one for obstruction of view. I would assume in NJ its the same.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Mr. Vlad, pls allow me to add a comment on your thread for the first time, after all these months.

I like them cuz they appear to be rare OEM wheels. They need to be bigger and you need to be lower but its a good start, lol.
yea thats what i thought too i dont ever see them on other accords
I know it's an old post, but do you mind telling me what those rims were?? Call me Curious George.

joeygkb

Reaction score

Car's looking sick, Vlad! I'm looking at some blue/white/gray/black plaid to wrap the 6 pillars, center console, back deck & shift boot in. How many yards/feet did you end up ordering when you did your panels? I don't want to get the wrong amount :confused:

I was gonna ask Instagram but figured I'd stick to the forums :rolleyes:

Narftastic

Reaction score

Mr. Vlad, pls allow me to add a comment on your thread for the first time, after all these months.

I know it's an old post, but do you mind telling me what those rims were?? Call me Curious George.

the stock pretty rare wheels
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39639

Car's looking sick, Vlad! I'm looking at some blue/white/gray/black plaid to wrap the 6 pillars, center console, back deck & shift boot in. How many yards/feet did you end up ordering when you did your panels? I don't want to get the wrong amount :confused:

I was gonna ask Instagram but figured I'd stick to the forums :rolleyes:

i think i used about 5-7 yards... the place i got it from folds it in half so its actually doubled

98CG5

Reaction score

So the coupe front bumper does work with the sedan??? If so, when I get my car back, Im getting that.

TURBOG23

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATE*(9/16/13).....Vlads Gold Piece of sheeeeet

Very nice update. Loving the wheels and front end. Car looks amazing. Ohh that paint :drool2:

Back