UPDATED 12/31/12, i haz snail..56K be warned!

Mikey

Reaction score
Saw the new pics on facebook. Love the white wheels. I like the bumper from face on but from any other angle it'll take some getting used to.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
it does look a little sort upfront but im sure a splitter will even it out and make it look good

TURBOG23

Reaction score
So I guess no one wants to say it, so I will. That front end its completely wrong. The lip fitment its way off doesnt flow with the body lines whatsoever. Other than that the car its sick.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Looks great but dude come on. Get a front lip that is low enough to meet where your side skirts sit. The a spec lip is U.G.L.Y on any car. Get a better front lip. I love everything else

Hef23lin

Reaction score
It's different but in a good way. I also could be wrong but i dont recall you having retrofits but those are nice. Amber LED strips :rock:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
So I guess no one wants to say it, so I will. That front end its completely wrong. The lip fitment its way off doesnt flow with the body lines whatsoever. Other than that the car its sick.

The bumper is extremely functional though

Looks great but dude come on. Get a front lip that is low enough to meet where your side skirts sit. The a spec lip is U.G.L.Y on any car. Get a better front lip. I love everything else
It was done to get more intercooler clearance for air but yeah i know how its a bit "odd" which is why i ordered an M3 front splitter already to make it even out.

It's different but in a good way. I also could be wrong but i dont recall you having retrofits but those are nice. Amber LED strips :rock:
haha i've had my retros for YEARS now

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks derek, mirrors i left unwired for now been down with a bad cold. The spoiler isnt flush but i put in a couple screws to make it sit as close to the lid itself as possible.
This is the gap thats left and if you look closely, you'll see the screws

2B8K1568sized_zps3c52c487.jpg

Ah, ok. Hopefully you can get those wired up without any issues.

I noticed the screws, and I also think it sits different with the 98-00 trunk than it does with the 01-02, which has a bit of a hump on it.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Yeah i hope mirrors end up being an easy thing. After that, and my front splitter, i am pretty much done with the car and this is how it will sit a while before someone buys it lol

Back