Updated 2/9! Sakura Teasers 2010

ihearthonda

Reaction score
when i get my 6ga im going to use yours as inspiration lol. the roof spoiler looks good to me honestly but if it was glow in the dark that it would be fresh as hell.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
And Ron, that's exactly why I respect you and what you do with your car.

it's what YOU want to do. props.

But I'm waiting for the polished wheels. haha.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, yes it takes out the vip-ish from it which is i like and wanted to do. All the friends that i meet say "oh vip accord!", "vip dis and vip dat". I dont want to call it vip or vip-style anymore i just want it to mod like the way i feel like doing. Thats why i took off the curtains, jp fusa, jp tsuna. I did the splatter pattern on the spoiler because i think my car's look is getting boring :) and i want to set a new trend and to have people the wtf look, kinda like business in the front, party in the rear .lol no homo.

But who knows Sakura's current fashion might change again when i get the rims polished.
I'll take the leftover parts you have lying around XD

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
well there you go then, the only thing I said was that it wasn't very VIP style with the visor but who needs VIP style when you got Sakura-style :thumbsup:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
im just throwing this out there sakura but i was just looking at some of your pix on v6p and to go along with the splattered paint on the rear visor..... what if you did the same effect on the other window visors :hide:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Haha i think that also..I am just waiting for people to see this and start doing it. Then some jerk will do it to his whole car thinking it would still look cool.

Paint splatter some wheels!!!

Back