[UPDATED 3/10] ColoradoAVS97 : 00 5spd coupe

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: [UPDATED 11/02] ColoradoAVS97 : 00 5spd coupe

have you tried heating it with a hairdryer or heat gun and peeling? thats the best way to do it. it might be a bit of a bitch this time of the year since its cold, but the worst that would happen with that is the stripe would just break off in pieces as you peeled it, hahaha.

coloradoavs97

Reaction score

have you tried heating it with a hairdryer or heat gun and peeling? thats the best way to do it. it might be a bit of a bitch this time of the year since its cold, but the worst that would happen with that is the stripe would just break off in pieces as you peeled it, hahaha.

i brought it in my garage and have been using a hair dryer on full heat/blast...but i only did it for like 5 minutes and got tired of holding it there...i little went away but i guess its the only way to do it???

coloradoavs97

Reaction score

you still interested in my stock wheels, cause after christmas i should be gettin them off, although i am a little hesitant...my dad talked to my mechanic and he was all like i dont really like lowering cars, but i got Eibach sportlines and the pro-damper shocks/struts that are supposed to work real well together. i only want the wheels on if i go with the drop...along with like everyone elses cars on here, don't you agree that i should be fine with this mild drop and 15 in rims?? its not like we get crazy snow here anyways haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

you still interested in my stock wheels, cause after christmas i should be gettin them off, although i am a little hesitant...my dad talked to my mechanic and he was all like i dont really like lowering cars, but i got Eibach sportlines and the pro-damper shocks/struts that are supposed to work real well together. i only want the wheels on if i go with the drop...along with like everyone elses cars on here, don't you agree that i should be fine with this mild drop and 15 in rims?? its not like we get crazy snow here anyways haha

yea, im still interested in the wheels, haha. but yea, you should be fine with stock size 15s with a small drop. as far as a big drop in the snow, i must say its quite a fun time, hahahaha. this past storm sucked, but it was fun plowing, hahahaha.

coloradoavs97

Reaction score

yea, im still interested in the wheels, haha. but yea, you should be fine with stock size 15s with a small drop. as far as a big drop in the snow, i must say its quite a fun time, hahahaha. this past storm sucked, but it was fun plowing, hahahaha.

you might have gotten snow, but here in bucks county, we got nothin but straight ice haha, i rolled down my window this morning for work, and the glass was so thick on the window, that it didnt move, i couldnt see through it, and had to punch it out so i could see out of my window...and pretty much everything on my car, besides the tires was in a centimeter thick of ice...kind of like that batman movie with mr. freeze haha....we need more snow!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

lol, i hate winter. and yea, my windows were all stuck shut from the ice build up too, i hate it when that happens.

Back