**UPDATED: 7/14 & new mods** djmerkone's 01 Sedan LX (56k... sorry for yah!)

djmerkone

Reaction score
Re: **UPDATED: 3/3** djmerkone's 01 Sedan LX (56k... sorry for yah!)

Gave up on the rattlecans ?? hehehe :p The paint looks good. I would have kept the fogs black though ..

yeah man i really had to quit the painting. Im a smoker (cigs and cigars) and i've never been through so much sickies and boogies like this. But it also started to affect the skin on my hands and face. once i stopped, things started to go back to normal little by little, hence no real update in about a month.

All i did b4 taking her to maaco was rattlecan primer and prep, but i had my bro in law do most of the da work and the prep. I really couldnt handle it any more. I changed the darn color like maybe 5 times before taking it to maaco. lol

djmerkone

Reaction score

^ thanks

Shwayzar

Reaction score

love the purple/black interior! how did you get to the gauge trim to paint it? i tried but could get the glue melted enough to pull it off the clear shield.

djmerkone

Reaction score

updated ^^^ TTT:D

djmerkone

Reaction score

love the purple/black interior! how did you get to the gauge trim to paint it? i tried but could get the glue melted enough to pull it off the clear shield.

I just really took my time disassembling everything. It didn't really take much. And i didn't have to deal with any adhesives. May just be my cluster, maybe not. But It took a whole day for all of that... Its mostly black now minus the wood trim.

Back