Updates... look what i got in the mail...

ryon527

Reaction score
people are putting the m3 spolier on the back window and cutting the ends down a little bit. I'll have to find a pic of it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
people are putting the m3 spolier on the back window and cutting the ends down a little bit. I'll have to find a pic of it.

doctor x on v6p did that, i dont think he cut the ends, but he did it on his coupe.

blindside

Reaction score
Click the link on the first page, ask the seller if he still has some more. He might have some new shipment by next week. :)

cdubb77

Reaction score
ryon527 said:

That's the one that I'd want. Nice and small and subtle.

du3ce

Reaction score
blindside said:
Click the link on the first page, ask the seller if he still has some more. He might have some new shipment by next week. :)
if you look at the auction page it said this is the last one, good thing i jumped on it quick :D

blindside

Reaction score
du3ce said:
if you look at the auction page it said this is the last one, good thing i jumped on it quick :D

yeah that's what it said on my page as well.. but when i checked after i got mine he was still sellin' one again so you got lucky!!! :p i think he gets shipment everyweek...

Back