Updates... look what i got in the mail...

blindside

Reaction score
hey guys didn't want to start another thread so i'm just gonna post it here... got it today 6000K HID kit... i will take better pics and post it on sunday plus i still have some headlight adjustments to do... you will also see here where i put the 2 ballast..

69e92550.jpg

7fad202e.jpg

74c0f1f3.jpg

and_one

Reaction score
damn looks like u got what u wanted...so how much??? im thinking about getting an HID kit too...but have to save up money first

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
the rear window thing is definitely unique, can't say I've seen one before. one of those things I don't think i'll ever decide if I like or dislike lol, but grats on finding something you've been looking for for a while

and damn deuce.... good deal on that spoiler. wish i wasn't broke as hell

blindside

Reaction score
and_one said:
damn looks like u got what u wanted...so how much??? im thinking about getting an HID kit too...but have to save up money first

yeah man finally!.. LOL got the HID yesterday and it was easy to install, the only hard part i say would be mounting the ballast in a good place.. it costed me $158 i think... save up some money and like what everybody says, once you go HID, you can never go back to halogens! hahahaha! :D

and_one

Reaction score
thats not too bad...i thought HID would cost me more than that...did u get it from a website or ebay??? damn i want one now...haha

Back