Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS)

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
I'm having the classic "Speedo & Odo don't work" issue, so I'm in need of a VSS. Shoot me a PM if you've got one THAT WORKS lying around. Willing to pay shipping because this will fit in a USPS flat rate box for ~$5. PM me or shoot me a text at 732 five seven zero 9285! Thanks 6GA

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Witch one do u need i have a left front new oem bought it just for bracket
all if u have old bracket and need left front

ninjacord

Reaction score
Got a pic of one? I'm in the process of taking apart my parts car. Very well could have one for u

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Got a pic of one? I'm in the process of taking apart my parts car. Very well could have one for u
These are 2 of the first ones that came up on google, they're perfect! One for the location, and one of the actual part itself.
I6SLWQBLwimWgHCY.medium

213-2639.jpg

And if that doesn't help...
The Vss On The 98 Accord 4dr F23a1 4cyl Mt Is Located On The Top Of The Transmission Housing In The Back Near The Firewall...right Under The Air Intake Tube Where It Goes Into The Air Intake Manifold At And Hidden By One Of The Radiator Hoses :)

Also, since you're parting out, I REALLY need part #10 in this diagram if you have it!:
S843B0200F.png

ninjacord

Reaction score
Ill take a look when I get home. Pretty sure I got it. As far as # 10 not to sure. Ill check and let u kno. Usually home round 6ish.

Back