Verbally assulted by a deaf person

Was her behavior acceptable?

• Her behavior is acceptable because she has a handicap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
If it did go off again later in the night, would it shut off after a certain amount of time? It could have very well gone off for a while... cuz there's absolutely no reason this person would come throwing a fit at you because lights were flashing for one minute. Get some f*cking blinds on your windows and stfu, if that's the case.

Maybe if you did stay there a minute, she could have tried explaining a lil better and you could have understood a lil better what she was specifically upset about.

But I would have rolled down my window and lip synched "DON'T YOU EVER TAP ON MY WINDOW WITH YOUR F*CKING KEYS AGAIN, GOT IT?" :hide:

Millz

Reaction score
i think its better that you left because when someone's enraged like that theres no way to have a coherent conversation with them...

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea if she said it was going off for that long I bet someone else would have seen it also and said something to you, do you live in an apartment? I would think she would talk to another person there to ask if they knew whos car it was, but I can't imagine an alarm going of for that long and then just going off later without the battery dying and u were able to start ur car so that couldnt be it. But glad to see you just left that way there isn't a problem but she should freakout on you cause I know its hard to communicate with them sometime and I would think even more if they were angry. I'd just say check it out tonight if it goes of again or like watch it for a while.

LoveLee

Reaction score
^ lol.

her behavior was unacceptable. being deaf doesnt affect your cognitive functions, its not like she was "mentally challenged" and didnt know any better.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
For a country founded on equality, everyone should be equally responsible for their actions regardless of who they are. Even if she was bothered by the lights, it doesn't show much integrity to flip out on you. I say, throw a couple strobes on that bad boy and see if the really is PSE.

Back