Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway (Pics..56K go read a book)

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Alright guys, so most of you know about my trip to Virginia but few know why I am going. I am going because I got an opportunity to attend Viper Day's Race Driving School at VIR. It is a two day event where I will get classroom and track instructions on race driving. I will be driving none other than my very own 6thGen, so you know I'm going to be representing. The track is about 4 miles long and I will get more or less 2 hour track time each day. I will get a personal instructor who will be guiding me along the track via a microphone or in car.

Like I said I got a very good opportunity to learn true race driving and to be on a track so I could not pass it up. I got my car aligned, getting a balance and rotation, and was told to re-do my brakes by my "sponsor" (person paying for my trip is an Dodge Viper racer a part of the Viper Racing League). I'm going in for new pads, rotors, and system flush. The trip is going to be an 800 mile drive from Miami, FL stopping at Savannah, GA, ending in Alton, VA. I will leave Miami on Thursday and come back on Monday or Tuesday. I also got myself a Bell helmet as that is a requirement of the track ($300, this trip is taking most of my savings with it).

Let this be my official thread on this experience where I will document the road-trip via my lap-top, the actual event (pics and vids will hopefully be provided), and basic day-to-day response.

Wish me luck guys, and you can be your *** I'm wearing my 6thGenAccord.com shirt the entire weekend I am there.

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Re: Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway

woot, better stop your *** in jax and chill for a second, lol

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

alright..hope u have fun out there peter....and good luck...rep that 6GA love mah brother....:thumbsup:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score

thanks you guys. now if only i could better represent ourselves if i had a FREE pair of decals...hmmm...LoL

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

nice peter. have fun dude. let us know how it is.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score

Dude that is fuking ballin'.... have a blast... i'm sure u will anyways but damn....thats awesome!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

Get Royana to overnight you some decals yo!!!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

free decals? :eh:

buy one pair, get one pair free? :deal: lol

but honestly, i hate joo peter.... racing school... i shall continue to dream... :sad:

have fun tho :thumbsup:

Back