VR Wheels (RB Wheels).....Your Experience....

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Have any of you dealt with VR Wheels, previously RB Wheels in the past? What was your experience? IIRC I have heard mixed reviews on them, but I would like to hear your thoughts, and only if you have reputable info to provide.

Looking at these Weds for the TL, they appear to be in good shape in the pics and the price is about right......

A_3773.JPG

A_3773_01.JPG

A_3773_02.JPG

A_3773_03.JPG

A_3773_04.JPG

(And yes...............I realized they are staggered)

Really like these Zaubers too, they have that AMG Monoblock look that I love, but they are too ****ing skinny @ 7" in the front.....

A_4595.JPG

Last edited:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
are you talking about purchasing wise ? or structure wise and how they hold up, my friend has weds and they are a pretty solid wheel, oregons roads are horrible too and there are a lot of potholes and they are still in good condition ! no cracks bends so far.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
been to their warehouse.. the place looks alrite... i don't think they fix the rims they get, but the rims are in good condition overall

btw, they had paul walker's r34 parked there when i went :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
from what ive heard, id buy from them, but i wouldnt use them to refinish or do any other type of work on wheels.​

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
If I buy a set from them my goal it to get a set that needs little to no refinishing.

I know Bee has bought from them, waiting to hear from him too.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
If I buy a set from them my goal it to get a set that needs little to no refinishing.

yeah, that was always my goal when i had saved up some cash in the past...but i either wouldnt have enough still for what i wanted, or they wouldnt have anything good at the time haha.​

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, their product finish may need work..... some have curb rashes, peeling clearcoat, etc

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score

I know Bee has bought from them, waiting to hear from him too.
You forget that I bought from them and they ripped me for $1400. LOL!

Anyways, Justin, it's best to see the wheels in person to check for bends on the barrel AND the lip. Their other business (Arcade Infinity) was shut down recently because they couldn't pay the city permits and fees to keep it open but from what I remember, Jack and his crew (That owns RB wheels/Motorex/RB Motoring/Arcade Infinity/now VR Wheels) are shady characters to deal with.

Back