VR Wheels (RB Wheels).....Your Experience....

hahaha38

Reaction score
There is always bad and good. A lot of my friends have bought wheels from them without any issues. Some of my friends know Jack personally. Most of there wheels are used. So they are not going to be perfect. It is a good idea to have somebody stop by and check the wheels out in person. Saying that. I wouldn't hesitate from buying wheels from him myself.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Alright, based upon what Gilbert, Ron, and Money Pit said it looks like I'm going to have to pass on this company.

Thanks for all the input guys, I appreciate it.

yups im just being honest BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I called and spoke to Jack numberous times over the phone and customer service is just not there. He sounded like my business was not really important... even though we are speaking $XXXX.

Save yourself some headache.
143 JMillerUA6
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :p

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
My close friend just got his vsxx 5 days ago and in good condition.. but we live close by so he was able to talk to them in person and see the wheels before purchasing... got a really good deal too

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mr. Miller.....so, what are you thinking, going to do it up?

Seems a few people live close by, so perhaps someone might be willing to check things out for you and take some pics to show you the condition of the rims you're considering?

NanosAccord

Reaction score
Do u guys know any other websites that sell the same kind of wheels. i was thinking about buying from vrwheels, but now i really dont know lol.

Back