vtec2000 ride with pics link

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
Re: vtec2000 ride

lol mine started dieing out at 110 but at that point i didnt even wanna go faster

juicebox00

Reaction score

not possible w/ auto 4cyl but with stick and enough open road(Virgina..lol) it can be plausible. heck, stock v6 will hit 150

and btw, welcome

hirichard

Reaction score

Ask Ravagespeed, I'm sure he's hit 140mph in his 350hp all the time.

1slosedan

Reaction score

allright hows everyone? hi i'm new to this forum and i want to show the whip.
i got the car for my 16 birthday and love it. last year i crashed ironic
into a new accord with dealer tags. i didn't want to let the car go so i got it fixed. now its a new animal lol

5 spd,leather interior, sunroof, ex rims black out, tinted window, f23a4 engine.

very quick car got it to 140mph a couple of times. no bull

i work at a gm dealer so i driven zo6 before so i now what i'm saying lol.

If you have driven a z06, and believe your Accord is fast, I immediately know you DON'T know what your saying.

Why do I have a feeling you laid plastic on the seats, and rode around to the oil chance bay. And now you feel like you meet the requirements of having driven that car.

vtec2000

Reaction score

yeah its bs***. it tried to post pics but there was something with the size.

vtec2000

Reaction score

welcome

did u just compare a vette to a accord, please dnt start out posting bs , be honest and urself

dnt be another ricer lol jk

not a ricer, just kidding man an accord will never beat a vette.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

Welcome. I'd probably be a little more modest and or factual on future posts. Good thing about this site though is that it seems people get along pretty good on here and can be very helpful. Just be your self. :D

p.s. Try again on the pics. I have a photobucket account that automatically resizes the pics I transfer from there to here. Uploading is a snap too....

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

You guys can't hit over 115 in a stock engine? I got a J30 so id understand why mine would be alittle faster but for some reason i thought eventually you could get to the same speed ... ive hit alittle above 125 .. was to scared to keep looking down (kept my eyes up for cops)... I'm pretty sure I could gotten alittle more but I ran out of road

WELCOME TO THE SITE DUDE .. theres alot on this site ... joined about a month ago and still looking thru forums at new things

Back