Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Walkin' In Memphis : Fall 2013

Finally broke down and bought a nose mask. I justified it as needing it for the long trip for this meet lol.

Millz, isn't far from me, same with Adam(twofast4u), Awais(Sniper) and Jonas.

If they were all down for it, then we would all head down together and meet up with any and everybody on the way.

Shouldn't be hard to arrange meet-ups/caravans, since the I-75 pretty much passes right near to where most people are at.

Count me in.

Count me in FTW. Hopefully I can get my wheels and suspension done by then....:gride:

Shweet.

Now I don't want to wait until November haha. But we can do that month if that's what works best for everyone.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

........That would be cool to link up in Cinci and caravan the rest the way, and meet up with puzzle and Daniel in Louisville.

You can meet up with Evan and Daniel, not puzzle. Lol

Count me in FTW. Hopefully I can get my wheels and suspension done by then....:gride:

Why do I never see it everytime I pass NAPA

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Hadn't gotten to know you well enough to know your name, sorry haha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I'm sure it takes forever to do, but I am willing to tape the front end rather than buy a mask.

I don't go on enough road trips to bother having one.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

Finally broke down and bought a nose mask. I justified it as needing it for the long trip for this meet lol.

That was my reasoning too but it was for a trip to Jackson which is only 2 hours away. The only thing I don't like about the mask is...it's vinyl so you have to remove before washing and or any rain/snow. Ended up getting stuck in traffic on I 40 for an hour in non moving traffic last week and it started raining with the mask on and got home to take it off and as I was removing it...water went all over the front of the engine. Scared the crap out of me. Needless to say it only gets put on now when I KNOW it's not going to rain.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

They are doing alot of construction work in the alley way, so she gets parked as close to the building as possible. Haha.

Yea, I noticed that. A stratus bolted out of there yesterday and came very close to hitting someone.

Also, when we do this, we need to get a rolling shot of everyone's car together or do a bunch of pictures. Wow, this is in November and I'm already excited for it. Wheels will be on by then, the swap MIGHT have taken place (if it ever does), retro's should be done, and a lip kit.

This is starting to distract me from college :run::run::run:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

:lawl:

Alright guys, anyone near Tennessee or Missouri or northern Alabama and Louisiana bring it on dudes!

Back