Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
What is the plan for these caravans? Like just wait for everyone, and then leave? Or something else, like eat somewhere, then take off? Just wondering

I know for the DFW (Texas) people we car meeting up for breakfast that morning then driving forward from there.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Cincinnati and Louisville caravan locations posted. These two caravans will be meeting Friday November 8th.

Joey, are you going for sure? If so we need to pick a place in Bowling Green to meet up with you, if you'd like to caravan. Feel free to throw out any places that are conveniently located right off the interstate that you know of.

Anyone from Nashville?

The best place to meet is the Shell off of exit 22.
Iga Houchens(Shell)‎ 1990 Mel Browning Street Bowling Green, KY 42104
I would need to know what time and the date.

I might not be taking the Accord, I might be the new ride the GS300 if that is O.K.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I might not be taking the Accord, I might be the new ride the GS300 if that is O.K.

untitle.JPG

Is there anyone else from your area that is coming, Joey?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Ghost Ryder
Dukebb23, that's really sucks to hear.:ryan: Gotta do what ya gotta do though...Look forward to meeting up another time. Hopefully someone can help out with the shirts.

To every one who is going to be able to attend:
Here is a hotel I have talked to.

https://plus.google.com/105918192597794368829/about?gl=us&hl=en

Quality: They have a pretty good rating, clean for us, safe for our cars. They do have a continental breakfast.
Location: It is near a highway that will get us to the park in no more than 20 min drive time. ( I'm sure that people would enjoy a short cruise anyways.:driving:)
They said they can section off as many as 20 rooms in the same area for a rate of $99.00 for a one night stay. check in on Friday Nov. 8th-to- check out on Saturday Nov. 9th. Plus throw in a FREE continental breakfast (Normally an extra $10.00).
The cutoff date for everyone to make reservations would be October 25th.
Hotel Update:
I will be making arrangements with the hotel to block off 20 rooms for a two night stay. The rate will still be $99 per room, but that also includes a FREE breakfast for TWO!:banana-mario:(One breakfast per a morning, per a person)
A soon as they get back to me I will post up the contact info for every one to call and get their room.

Last edited:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

Whhuuuutt??!!!:sparta: Just joking, Joey. More the merrier. Can't wait to hear what you have planned for it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Daniel, thanks for the update....although I guess the free breakfast for two would work out as free breakfast each morning for those people coming down alone?

Untitled-1.jpg

I am sure a few of us would like to see the Accord in person, Joey, but whatever you're able to roll down in.

Back