Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

kn0x47

Reaction score
FYI: I have a fender roller i can bring if someone wants to use it. I also have a coupe bumper support and a couple of tan homelinks (pulled from junkyard, not perfect condition) i can bring if someone wants to buy them

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Just got her all washed and waxed today. Last day of decent weather before the meet.

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
Just got her all washed and waxed today. Last day of decent weather before the meet.
that red is so bright it hurts my eyes yet its still so perfect on your car.
idk why i keep looking at this thread, just another meet i cant go to lmao.
FYI: I have a fender roller i can bring if someone wants to use it.
i wanna go to a fender rolling party!!:(
:alone:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Spent all last night troubleshooting an LED issue, one of my 194 gauge LED’s stopped working in the cluster but it will work in the door or overhead lights. Then somehow my front passenger side turn signal is dead, running light works but no hazard/turn. Sometimes this car is so frusterating.

On the bright side, affixed a new emblem to the grill thanks to Daniel. Rocking the OEM grill while the adhesive hardens.

idk why i keep looking at this thread, just another meet i cant go to lmao

:lawl:

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So......it's pretty much official....Can't. Go.

Mikey, check your email.

Kyle, will make arrangements with you.

Jon, will make arrangements with you.

A side job that was supposed to happen yesterday won't be happening for now, and that was the money to fund the trip for me. It still could happen before I need to leave on Friday, but I highly doubt it.

So, I am going to have to bow out. VERY disappointed to have to miss this opportunity to meet a cool bunch of people, great looking rides, eat some wicked Southern BBQ AND get the fenders rolled/pulled!!

Sorry to contribute to the dwindling numbers group, and of course if things change, will certainly let you all know.

Chris, I don't think this changes much for the OH group, other than getting to leave earlier if you wanted to.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
So......it's pretty much official....Can't. Go.

Mikey, check your email.

Kyle, will make arrangements with you.

Jon, will make arrangements with you.

A side job that was supposed to happen yesterday won't be happening for now, and that was the money to fund the trip for me. It still could happen before I need to leave on Friday, but I highly doubt it.

So, I am going to have to bow out. VERY disappointed to have to miss this opportunity to meet a cool bunch of people, great looking rides, eat some wicked Southern BBQ AND get the fenders rolled/pulled!!

Sorry to contribute to the dwindling numbers group, and of course if things change, will certainly let you all know.

Chris, I don't think this changes much for the OH group, other than getting to leave earlier if you wanted to.

Derek, that sucks- Sorry to hear that. Maybe some how it will work out at the last minute (knock on wood grain).

Back