Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yes, I was going to cover the one night for the room.

If there is someone that will split a room with you, then great. If not, at least you aren't stuck without a room.

Mikey

Reaction score
You, sir, are a true scholar. Hopefully this gesture convinces someone who wasn't going, to go. If not, the least I can do is repay your half.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not sure if Joey might reconsider now, since it would only be for one night, but if someone is willing and able, great. Works out for everyone.

Appreciate the offer, Sir.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Still not able to make it. May be next year. I am keeping the accord and doing a small make over on it. Plus I was given the a weekend trip to Tamp, Fl all payed.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Technically my minimum requirement has been breached; I've already driven several hours for you Chris. :lawl: Derek, Kyle, and Daniel were the guys I was hoping to see at this meet. I'll have to settle for you second stringers. ;)

Oh I see how it is lol

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I really, really hate to do this, but I am out. Really thought the finances would work out, but they didn't. Really wish I could go, but I simply just do not have the money to go.

Mikey

Reaction score
Dammit Evan. You guys are killing me. Now we're down to six and IDK about anyone else but 6 people does not a meet make.

:sad:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Dammit Evan. You guys are killing me. Now we're down to six and IDK about anyone else but 6 people does not a meet make.

:sad:

I'm upset as well, really thought it would work out. I did the math and I'd need to borrow quite a bit of money to go, so that put me out

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I’ve been told by people that they are not confident this is worth their time now that the attendance is so small, and that they want to be able to cancel their hotel reservation before they can’t anymore in the event more drop out. Last day to cancel hotel reservations is tomorrow.

So, since people have money at stake here, we need to decide this. Everyone that is currently on the attendees list, PLEASE post whether you are definitely in - it's only fair to everyone. At this point if you are not definitely in or you do not post a reply, you’re out. The decision on whether this meet still happens or not hinges solely on the outcome of this final count. I will also PM the list of people below informing them. Thanks guys.

1. RedRyder - IN
2. Mikey
3. Ghost Ryder
4. Knox47
5. dharding413
6. C-span

Last edited:
Back