Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

Mikey

Reaction score
PM? How long is your trip? Lol. Obviously, from this post, I haven't left yet. Should be in less than an hour though. If I'm gonna be the first one there I guess I'll just chill in my room and try to keep an eye out. Chris, I thought I had your number but I don't. When you guys get in, if we don't find each other, give me a call or text, 816.286.9801.

See you guys there! :wave:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Well, sold the bat mobile today and joined the red coupe group. Hope everyone enjoys the trip. Sorry the creator couldn't make it :lawl: If we do something annual I'll b there next time when my life is a bit less chaotic. Enjoy everyone and can't wait to see the pictures!

Mikey

Reaction score
Holy congested highways batman! And the entrance for the hotel? RIGHT off the highway, lol. But I'm here. Can't see my car, let alone the parking lot for that matter, from my room which I'm set about but otherwise, I'm here, lol. Not sure how everyone's gonna feel once they get here but there's a Chipotle across the street and it's totally calling my name.

Pics and activities tomorrow.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Had a great time getting to meet up with everyone before they drive to Memphis. The guys left Nashville around 730 Central, so they should get to the hotel around 10:30. Have fun everyone

kn0x47

Reaction score
Had a great time getting to meet up with everyone before they drive to Memphis. The guys left Nashville around 730 Central, so they should get to the hotel around 10:30. Have fun everyone

They must be driving slow. They're still 50 miles away

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
They must be driving slow. They're still 50 miles away

Wow, I guess driving at night on unfamiliar roads? It is about 215 miles from where they left, so shouldn't be much longer than 3 hours. I am guessing they are just struggling since the drive is awful from Nashville to Memphis (Very very boring). I got a text from Christ about 30 min ago saying it was awful haha. . Did you make it?

Back