Want to lower my car, don't know what to get?

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I got another question. I have a signature picture that should be showing up but it isn't. Why isn't it showing up? It meets the requirements but still won't show. Help?

Solidus

Reaction score
BlackHawksFan, I live in the same area as you and Im lowered on Koni/Ground Control Sleeve Combo and love it. Wide range of adjustability. I think FF's might go to low for you in Chicago to be honest. Im at 25.5 front and 25.75 rear height wise and I scrape sometimes. My ideal height would be 23.5 front and 23.75 rear but because of the bad potholes in the city and the high angle ramps trust me when i say you don't want to drop it lower than 25. Hit one pothole here and kiss the car goodbye.

Last edited:

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I actually live southwest of Chicago. I just put that in their so people didn't know my town because it is a small town and I just wanted that a little private. But yes. I've been to the city and their streets are bad! Good tip to remember though! :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
From where? On Amazon they're $630 shipped. I just said close to $700 to factor in installation because I can't do that.

From the member who made that thread. And you can install suspension, it's just time consuming, not hard. There is even a DIY. Takes basic tools as well.

I got another question. I have a signature picture that should be showing up but it isn't. Why isn't it showing up? It meets the requirements but still won't show. Help?

Easiest to upload your sig pic from PB too.

Last edited:

accord2slow

Reaction score
I just got a great deal on a set of lightly used ff1 . So far the ride is great. I need a rsb now. But I'm happy.

accord2slow

Reaction score
On my first accord I had jic coilovers for 3 years. Never have. A problem with them.

Back