Water by the Bridge 2014

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
http://water.louhost.com/show-info/

Where: Louisville, KY
When: March 22, 2014

***Also, a heads up. Less than 250 spots remain if you would like to register, other than that, your car won't be parked with all the others.

It's supposed to be a euro show, but not everyone is a euro, and I registered. So you Midwest people, one of the few meets close around here, and it gets bigger every year.

Just thought I'd throw this up here, just incase anyone wanted to join or just come to the meet

Going and Entered:
puzzlemaster94
todd_cards

Just Going:
Ilovemy6thgen

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmmmmm might be interested, thanks for posting this. So you basically want to register because that gets you in the show area? So I assume otherwise you’ll be out in a parking lot or something?

If we roll in together will we get to park together?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hmm.....wonder if this should tie in with the proposed Spring Meet.

Lousiville was the suggested location.

What are the thoughts?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hmmmmm might be interested, thanks for posting this. So you basically want to register because that gets you in the show area? So I assume otherwise you’ll be out in a parking lot or something?

If we roll in together will we get to park together?

If you don't register, you'll basically have to find a place to park on the street. There are lots, depends on how far you want to walk. Registering gets you in the show, with a t-shirt, a raffle entry, and something else. If we roll in together, we should get to park together but I honestly couldn't tell you that with 100% certainty, I'll get some info on people you had their car's in last year. I went, I just didn't enter.

Hmm.....wonder if this should tie in with the proposed Spring Meet.

Lousiville was the suggested location.

What are the thoughts?

What is this Spring Meet? Did Daniel propose something, because we were thinking about it

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There was discussion about a Spring Meet with the 'success' of the fall meet, and L'ville was a suggested location to have it at.

With this meet and the proposed Spring Meet, it would just make sense to have them happen at the same time, in the same place.

The same thing Daniel had proposed, yes.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Joey threw out the idea of BBQ'ing at his place. But since there isn't much else to do in BG, having it in L-ville is probably better lol. Only thing is, the weather is questionable in March. So it could be better to do it for the summer IA meet at Kentucky Speedway.

Anyway, don't want to get Evan's thread OT. If we get at least 4 people for Water By The Bridge, I'm in. Registration is only $15 for what you get, I think that's pretty good.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
A summer meet works as well, gives me more time to get some more things done with the car.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bump, anyone else considering this? I texted Daniel, said he'd get back to me.

So is there no Spring meet now? I'm confused

I think we’re saying that whenever we do get together, we could have our meet centered around another larger meet that’s happening (WBTB, IA, etc), instead of meeting up somewhere random and trying to find stuff to do.

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Bump, anyone else considering this? I texted Daniel, said he'd get back to me.

I think we’re saying that whenever we do get together, we could have our meet centered around another larger meet that’s happening (WBTB, IA, etc), instead of meeting up somewhere random and trying to find stuff to do.

Well, if anyone is on the fence, you may not have much time left. If there are spots left at all.

Honestly, I had a blast in Memphis, so I was fine with that. But it's up to you guys

Back