What car should i get!?

staffordac

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this website just looking to get my first car, just looking for some opinions. Alright so my friends is selling his 99 black accord coupe, 100,000miles its got black 17's exhaust, intake, blackedout grill, soundsystem $5500. Or my dad will give me his car 2002 acura tl 170,000miles, bone stock. Personally i like the acura more since its faster and in general a nicer car but i dont want to have to spend a lot of money to make it look sick. So i just wondered if you had the choice what would you get? :driving:

DSCI0089-1.jpg

bad picture ^^

Reds-CardsGame-July5th09005.jpg

kurtage77

Reaction score
specs on the accord? v6? i4? auto or manual?

hopefully your friend babied it, and if so i'd go for that...and bum stuff from the TL lol

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
TL if it still runs good and has a good tranny with those miles.

NASOHC

Reaction score
What do you think?! You're in a 6thGen site. :deal:

BTW: $4500-5000 for the Accord would be more appropriate. And if you get it, take off that silly decal on the side.

Last edited:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
it really depends on what u want to do?

as far as aftermarket is concern the TL crowd is getting pretty dope lately,
most people are running VIP and if u check out Acurazine.com there are some hook up TLs that are your gen and they are nice!

as for as the 6ga goes, the mileage is good but it also depends on the motor and tranny, if there are no problems then the Accord > TL because of mileage is lower IF there are no problems

Yes the TL is faster but its also a bigger car and considered a premium brand
unless you don't care about insurance prices then the choice really is up to you

both are dependable cars and if u take care of it, they run forever

accord_luv

Reaction score
IMO i would go for the TL..concidering that it's FREE. instead of buying ur friends accord for $5500. put it twards the TL. all it takes to make the TL look "sick" is to slamm that
b!tch and throw some offset 18's on it. it's all about stance!!:rock: lol. and maybe lipkit.

and the rest of the money u save for a rainny day. they are both good cars

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Yea, the transmissions blow in the TL's and the gas mileage sucks even more than the transmissions

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO i would go for the TL..concidering that it's FREE. instead of buying ur friends accord for $5500. put it twards the TL. all it takes to make the TL look "sick" is to slamm that
b!tch and throw some offset 18's on it. it's all about stance!!:rock: lol. and maybe lipkit.

and the rest of the money u save for a rainny day. they are both good cars

x2 :jealousbow:

Back