What I need to get deep loud sound?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I have a Megan header to magnaflow hi flow cat to Megan NA cat back with the can muffler chopped off and replaced with a vibrant "stealth" black 3" muffler. It's really deep and I love it

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Megan header to magnaflow hi flow cat to Megan NA cat back with the can muffler chopped off and replaced with a vibrant "stealth" black 3" muffler. It's really deep and I love it

+1 on the vibrant muffler, those things are straight through. If you pick one up, you can literally look through it, and roll a pool ball from one end to another. Not too loud, but a nice deep tone.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Simply unbolt one screw from your cat and bam, there's your deep loud sound.
:smoke2:

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Is this for real?

No, it'll cause it to be louder, as you will be dumping your exhaust right off your headers, onto the ground... But, please, please, please, don't do this, he was being sarcastic. You will not only have issues with pressure, but you'll possibly kill yourself with the CO2 going right into your cabin. You want loud, headers, Megan Racing Test Pipe with spark plug fouler O2 cheater, custom exhaust piping or Ebay system, and a muffler with a nice large chamber that has a better tune. I'm running all of that from DPT Motorsports, and only issue I have is the muffler gets pitching and sounds like a weedeater at higher RPMS due to the smaller muffler and cheap tuning it has. Otherwise, my car is louder than most the trucks around here and I know it gets old after a while :rofl:

truWarier02

Reaction score
On ebay it says Flowmaster 942041 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler fit my accord v6,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flowmaster-...onda|Model:Accord&hash=item35d76f378f&vxp=mtr

If I replace my stock mufflers with these mufflers, will my car sound aggressive?

Do I need any new pipe or exhaust?

Meh, I would pass on the Flowmasters.

You could straight pipe your stock exhaust from the cat-back.

Either that or you could do muffler deletes + a Dynomax resonator in place of your 2 resonators.

johnnxiv

Reaction score
I cant stright pipe because I wont pass the smog check,
and if I get caught I will get a big fine and have to go redo my exhaust.

I'm researching on how can I make my car super loud(its auto) and deep, but not straight pip.

I have look at Magnaflow, it's deep but not loud. any suggestion would help.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I cant stright pipe because I wont pass the smog check,
and if I get caught I will get a big fine and have to go redo my exhaust.

I'm researching on how can I make my car super loud(its auto) and deep, but not straight pip.

I have look at Magnaflow, it's deep but not loud. any suggestion would help.

I said straight pipe from the cat back, meaning the cat is still in tact but the rest of the system is straight through. Removing mufflers does not affect emissions.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Full exhaust job, from headers to downpipe to test pipe to full exhaust to muffler of your choice (Don't do like I did, get a deep, larger chamber to eliminate the rasp and bumble bee sound) That's the best way to get loud. Ask anyone who attended the Shrimp on the Barbie meet, my car defines extremely loud... Fair warning though, it'll get really old really quick and you'll wish your ride was quiet :beer:

Back