What is this part called?

sweagle02

Reaction score
It's the long plastic piece where your windshield wipers are that goes across the window. Mine has gaps in it and all this crud has accumulated there and it's bothering the hell out of me! Thanks in advance!

11uj291.jpg

sweagle02

Reaction score
Gaps as in places where broken plastic has chipped off?

Na. Gaps as in it's not flat across the bottom of the window. There are some parts across the cowl that are a bit raised and have allowed some dust and leaves to get in.

Drift

Reaction score
Na. Gaps as in it's not flat across the bottom of the window. There are some parts across the cowl that are a bit raised and have allowed some dust and leaves to get in.

Just get some foam or rubber tape, remove the cowl, line the edge, re-install. No more gaps!

Erik123456789

Reaction score
^^ what he said, I just got my windshield replaced and the guy who did it for me did it in less than 5 mins lol. Looked pretty easy.

sweagle02

Reaction score
it just pops out. Take off you wipers, rubber molding, snaps, and give it a tug.

^^ what he said, I just got my windshield replaced and the guy who did it for me did it in less than 5 mins lol. Looked pretty easy.

Thanks guys, I'll try that. I just hate how it becomes so faded with the sun, just like the wipers.

Back