What my 6th gen. Accord that was my daily turned into...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Toronto has a small Accord scene, Sagar, and a number of other people on here are part of TAC(Toronto Accord Club).

cd7manny

Reaction score
Toronto has a small Accord scene, Sagar, and a number of other people on here are part of TAC(Toronto Accord Club).
Legit man, would be nice to meet you next time, I wish I had more time to chill with Sagar and all my other accord friends at IA

Th cd looks great!!!
Thanks!
sweet

but pls follow the member's ride format :)
Thanks and sorry about that I'm a noob on here completly missed it but fixed

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Legit man, would be nice to meet you next time, I wish I had more time to chill with Sagar and all my other accord friends at IA

There is another event coming up that will be in TN in November if you are up for the drive. Will pm you the details.

98eksedan

Reaction score
Do u still rock the 6ga as ur daily?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

cjsaccord

Reaction score
When I first started reading your intro I wasn't really expecting much.. but wow:omgbd:
My only complaint is your pictures are too small so I cant really set them as my background:sad:

cd7manny

Reaction score
Do u still rock the 6ga as ur daily?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Yes I drive it everywhere, I need to look into a good kill switch idk how much I trust the stock alarm

When I first started reading your intro I wasn't really expecting much.. but wow:omgbd:
My only complaint is your pictures are too small so I cant really set them as my background:sad:
Thanks!, PM your email and I will send you full size

Last edited:
Back