What other wheels are 5x114.3?

732xghost

Reaction score
thats not a bad idea. never thought about those. but those SC wheels are probably very expensive. it would be hard to find them anywhere else but a dealership too.

i just remembered about 07-08 TL-S wheels, but unforunately many of those wheels for sale are stolen, at least in my area.

Mikey

Reaction score
Im wanting to know about other Honda and Acura wheels but also like Volvo, Mistubishi, Saturn, etc. As i mentioned before, i came across a set of Saturn OEM Enkeis that were 18x7 +44 and they were 5x120. I was ready to jump on them, lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Have you tried googling the various manufacturer's bolt patterns to see what you can find?

732xghost

Reaction score
you're gonna be spending alot of money on these OEM wheels unless you find them online. i would rather just buy a tasteful set of aftermarket wheels.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
you're gonna be spending alot of money on these OEM wheels unless you find them online.
Define "a lot." Most used OEM wheels can be had with tires for $300-$600 with tires. 06-07 TL-S wheels are a bit spendier at $800-1000.

I use this site for reference when I want to check specifics.

Shizzy

Reaction score
the SC wheels u can find em for 150 each so its 600 total approx..i think its worth it there 18" as well. u can find em chrome as welll..

Shizzy

Reaction score
hmm the link doesnt work... do they wheels look exactly the same or something?

Back