What size range front camber kit?

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
I am not sure which range to choose from for the ingalls front balljoint kit. I am dropped about 3 inches and not sure to either choose (-1.5 to +1.5) or (+1.5 to +3.0).

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
Re: What size range rear camber kit?

why not spc? spc adjusts all the way from 0 to 4.....

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
Re: What size range rear camber kit?

My bad dude, I was talking about the front balljoints, I forgot to edit the title after I reedit the question. But yea I am talking about the front balljoints.

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
thats why you get an alignment to see how much you're off....

white2dr

Reaction score
So your saying I should pay for 2 alignments? 1 to see how much it's off and another to align it after installing the camber kit? Not trying to be a smart a$$ or anything. I've already got the Eibach pro kit with Eibach struts. Just trying to get everything purchased so I can put it all on at one time.:)

nexTOme

Reaction score
technically, you're only getting alignment fixed for once....

yes again, you do need to take your car in twice for alignment.....first time is just to see how much your alignment is off....many shops do not charge a dime just to give you spec.

with mine, i knew mine was over -2.5 or more off because of tire wear i saw on mine compare to other frnd's camber wear on theirs.

oh and also, you can only assume how much your camber will be off based on your drop.....it varies on every car....

PROJECT H

Reaction score
or if you know you got camber issues.. install the camber kits first and go get an alignment... done.

lwlba

Reaction score
or you can try to find a place like mine that will do one and next time free of charge on adjusting it within 6 months.

Back