What size wheels do you have?

What size Wheels do you have?

• Total voters

99v6sedan

Reaction score
^really they arent on yet, i still have to get tires. i plan on putting in my air suspension within the next couple weeks. the wheels will be be installed at the same time.

99v6sedan

Reaction score
nope not donked, donks raise their car, the only time ill raise my car is when i hit a switch :) . other than that ill be as low as possible as much as possible......

dbgates

Reaction score
Looking into size fitments wondering about Rota SVN 18x8.5 225/40/18 Falken 452 on my V6 with a +48mm offset and hub bore of 67.1mm will the hub bore work? Im not going to lower it any Will this combo work? thx Suggestions?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Looking into size fitments wondering about Rota SVN 18x8.5 225/40/18 Falken 452 on my V6 with a +48mm offset and hub bore of 67.1mm will the hub bore work? Im not going to lower it any Will this combo work? thx Suggestions?

Why 8.5? Even with a 7in rim, a 225 fits perfectly and looks great. I don't see the point of adding 1.5in. The tire will look stretched for sure. You may have fitment issues, i don't know, but i can't see the point of that width with that tire.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Why 8.5? Even with a 7in rim, a 225 fits perfectly and looks great. I don't see the point of adding 1.5in. The tire will look stretched for sure. You may have fitment issues, i don't know, but i can't see the point of that width with that tire.

Dito... 8.5" is far too wide for a 225 tire. Also, I might be mistaken, but I think a 48mm offset will set the wheel (especially 8.5" wide) outside of the fender well.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Dito... 8.5" is far too wide for a 225 tire. Also, I might be mistaken, but I think a 48mm offset will set the wheel (especially 8.5" wide) outside of the fender well.

Yeah, i didn't even think about that as well. mine are 45 and they are pretty flush without much camber. So it will be more. Since it will be at zero camber, it probably wouldn't look right. I am not up on offsets on wheels that wide.

dbgates

Reaction score
So a 7.5in is just as good as 8.5? with a 45mm offset what do yall think about the wheel i chose? And what about the hub bore ive heard this is one of the most important aspects since wheels are hub centric the bore is 67.1 on the rota svn the accord hub is 64.1 is this ok and about the 8.5 width jus wanted to feel like i was driving a sports sedan with wide rwd wheels like 5 or 7 series idk haha but thx for the help

Back