What would be a fair price for my accord?

bori862

Reaction score
I paid $4200 for my 99 4dr ex with only 65k miles last august with not a scratch on it @ all

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
dude just look it up on kelley blue book. honestly for an 02 with 155k, i wouldnt pay more than 5k for it. it has more than 25k miles a year on it.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
True but, if u wait for the right customers and u know how to sell a car u can get a lot more money than somenoe who is new at it. PERSONALLY. Dude dont sell your car man, KEEP IT. Swap a 6speed in it. Breath some new life into that beast. I wish i was doing a swap in a v6 rather than 4 banger. Im seriously considering just selling my car as it sits and buying a v6 to do a 6speed swap. 6thgen for life man! ahah. Foreal, when ever i see a v6 coupe im like "ahh sh*t" i wish i didnt buy a 4 cyl sedan =(

silverbullet99

Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't let it go for less than 6 (as a private party sale). Any dealership will give you 4k as a trade in if your lucky. I'm with ya with 150k miles except mine's a 99 and a 4 cyl and last month I was told 3500 as a trade in..... then they'd take it and put it on the lot for 6k....... bastards.

paypalbid

Reaction score
If you want to accurately determine the value of your car. There are a couple of ways to determine the realistic price:

1. Go to www.edmunds.com and look up your car and find True Market Value for private party and take $200 off from that.

2. Go to Ebay. Find the year of your car/make/model. Check on the completed listing and see what the realictic price they have sold for across the country.

Your car will always worth more to you then the next guy. KBB is only good for appraisal for insurance purpose but no one really care for it. It is like getting your ring from downtown LA and then get it appraised for 3 times the price through GIA certified.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I always look at KBB and then check the retail and private party value. I price in between but closer to retail, i have price my car over that and sold it. Accords are hard as they are common. But, you would be suprised how easy it can be to sell your car for way more than you would pay yourself, if modded, and someone loves what you did. Mods don't add value on paper but in reality, if you are saving someone 2 grand or more, they can easily pay more than they want. Plus, people don't like the dealership experience. If you are reasonable, you can get more than you should, or atleast i have in the past.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your input. I'm still undecided, and the car is still not back from the body shop. The new hood arrived dented, and a replacement has not come in.

Here is the reason for the new bumper. This is thanks to one of our furry brown friends.
1113080914.jpg

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your input. I'm still undecided, and the car is still not back from the body shop. The new hood arrived dented, and a replacement has not come in.

Here is the reason for the new bumper. This is thanks to one of our furry brown friends.
1113080914.jpg

Back