What'd you do to your accord today?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
today i kept my car on topic while I filled up the tranny with fluid filled the oil put my bumper on and installed my freshly painted valve cover. also I realized i needed to get new exhaust gaskets :lolhitting:

Pharell

Reaction score
I adjusted my cars height on drivers side and an extra click hard on the front dampers. I also was thinking why is no one talking about DIFFUSER's or belly pans? I mean the coupe rear bumper on my 99 looks perfect for one!!!!!!!! I mea not only the obvious is it looks cool but can be easily made to work. Some strakes, a little belly pan to the rear suspension from the front. NO SERIOSLY some one this looks like a great easy idea, possible Fuel milage increase, etc. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf1::ugh2::omghi2u::omghi2u::usa:

eggs

Reaction score
i pulled my accord out of the ice with my brothers quad then took it for a little ride...

driving it tomorrow thanks to the 60 degree day

Drift

Reaction score
I just put some FIA WRC fuel in the Honda, just because we had some to get rid of at the shop. The M3 got 5 gallons too. :D

Also, without anyone touching it, ever. . . I had an exhaust manifold stud break right off in the head. The only warning it gave was a slight exhaust leak. No, it will not be fixed.

Its pretty nice that the Honda is the beater now. She takes it like a $2 whore.

Back