What'd you do to your accord today?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Hmm i wonder lol maybe the old man was a ricer in disguise lol na the overlays are not perfect fit but i can live with it
before
a6uvuhuq.jpg

after
vyty4y8e.jpg

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oh you put 98-00 overlays on an 01-02 cluster. I was gonna say the old man was crafty lol. I guess if you can see the numbers at night, it's good enough.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Yes i can and very well i didnt really think it would be this close to matching but its damn near close ...
Plus was advertised as 98-02 and since ima newb and over look the major font difference before purchasing here i am wit a 98-00 look lol it looks really good in my opinion

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score

modded some rear oem mudgaurds to reduce highway bumper flop since i added the large WW rear lip :)

wicked tuning rear upper arms, going in for an alignment tomorrow morning, she hasnt been driven more than a mile for almost a month :lawl:

annnnnnddd shoes are finally on new rubber and clear coated, new photos going on ride thread tonight:)

xci.ed6

Reaction score
started Prelude shifter swap, wanten manual swap (again) but don't see the point now.

Shifter swap would be done but I dropped a tool, now I have to take it apart again :(

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Adjusted the damper settings to the softest. Washed the exterior & cleaned the interior after dinner right before dusk.

Wifey asked me: "Why washing it now??"

I said: "Because my co-worker will be getting a ride for our staff's farewell party tmrw."

The real reason was... (Because she is cute and a nice girl.)

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
Installed a three foot strip of white LEDS in the trunk. Had em in the garage, new in package, for awhile and decided to direct connect to original trunk light and zip tie them down also used a bit of electrical tape around center of the trunk but will prob go back and zip tie it proppa. The lights were originally planned to go on a remote control plane, but that's another hobby...another story.

The pics are deceiving, it makes my trunk WAY brighter and much less chance of a big box blocking out light. They are so bright I am considering going back and routing them in the frame so only light comes out of the frame holes. This will prevent them from getting torn out by something rubbing against them.

Before
7a8uqe7u.jpg

After
8ary6ugu.jpg

LEDS
They are 2x3mm or so LEDS.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAMILTONS, BAYBAY!
ehadeja8.jpg

Frame holes
na2asy8u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Started re-assembling the headlights today, but I cannot get the H1 projector locking nut to thread on. Every DIY I've read said that we don't have to shave down the low beam bucket, but it won't thread on with the room I have now. Any help would be appreciated

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Insurance company just called and said they accept full liability in my accident woot woot!

My doctor also agreed to sign off on my medical tint waiver. If I weren't sweating my arse off in this lack of ac having car, I'd call this a good day :)

Back