What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Looks like the drain plug for rad was a bit loose so tightened it but still looked like a leak on the other side of rad area. Installed new rad cap and seems to run fine and no leaks. So I don't know if my machine is helping me out or is messing with me. Place your bets now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DizzyP

Reaction score
BTW when I got my car from repo they cut me a new key. Later on I realized that my original keys and remote start didn't start the car, just cranked it, so looks like the locksmith rekeyed the transponder in the car and what not and up in here. So be on the look out for that if you get it your car back to test all yo stuff. I still need to talk to them about it. My first visit was nice and cool, I hope this next visit won't turn out like a scene from Lizard Lick Towing and what not up in here and stuff like that.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Hit a honda dealer, I have no idea why they wanted to start it, but you should be adle to repropgram it. New NOT honda keys are programmed to match the old one, or usual remote start are usually to hack the new key HEAD off (to get rfid chip) and stick it inside the column, making the system think there's a key that matches. New honda keys (or you have none to copy) the car is programmed.

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
Thanks XCI, I just don't wanna pay for it. Repo place told me they had the key cut to get into the trunk and glove box to remove stuff to prep for auction. Even though they are able to open the door without a key (aka jimmy the lock) and the glove box and trunk were not locked and could be opened once in the car. I really hope they are able to work with me on getting all my keys reprogrammed to start my car. So much going on and this is just one more thing.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Got around to installing the switchbacks
ehagy3ah.jpg

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Appreciate the kind words, Sir.

Actually, the plan was to colour-match that spoiler(just some generic flush mount spoiler for sedans), but I want to get the TC spoiler and just get that one painted one time, rather than pay for two different spoilers to get painted.

That spoiler doesn't fit all that great either, and I know it wouldn't fit the Coupe. The '02 sedan has a bit of a lip on the trunk as well, so I would assume a different version of the spoiler would be needed for the Coupe.
I see. Glad to see that you are going to the paint-matching route (my taste :)).

Alright, so which spoiler was it again? Looks like it's Ford Fusion's but too bad it won't work out for coupes..

The M3 style ones are too thin for my taste, so I've been lookedng for something bigger like your previous one. I know TL's are too narrow and IS-F's are too curvy.. I think someone put the RSX's, and it looked kinda nice, so I might go that route. It's so hard to find the one I like that fits..

DizzyP

Reaction score
After several days of no rad fluid leaks I noticed a puddle :sad clown face: I thought I was golden but looks like I got some work to do.

Back