What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn that's massive, amazing the point found its way into your tire. Did you make it home or have to change it?

kn0x47

Reaction score
^I was gonna say..thought you cut holes in the bumper. :lol:
haha
Damn that's massive, amazing the point found its way into your tire. Did you make it home or have to change it?
I had to change it right there after it happened. I heard a loud metal clunking noise so i pulled over and as soon as i open the door you could hear the tire hissing air.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bawlz. Reminds me I need to get a small aluminum jack in case I ever run into this. Or spring for a decent bottle jack.

Varnell

Reaction score
Didn't mean for that emote to seem so agressive. I rarely get to see my posts with the site always crashing for me. Anyway, that thing is massive. I'd be impressed if you could patch the tire.

I've had my fair share of bad luck the last year with my 6th gen, so I feel your pain. Luckily tires are a lot cheaper than oil pans and engine rebuilds. lol

kn0x47

Reaction score
Bawlz. Reminds me I need to get a small aluminum jack in case I ever run into this. Or spring for a decent bottle jack.

definitely. I keep an aluminum jack, breaker bar and torque wrench in my car and this was the first time they've really been put to work. Changing the tire was no big deal at all and only took a few minutes

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
definitely. I keep an aluminum jack, breaker bar and torque wrench in my car and this was the first time they've really been put to work. Changing the tire was no big deal at all and only took a few minutes
Sorry for the trouble.. This reminds me of my first time I had a tire punctuation, at my friends house playing basketball, sticking out my tongue out like MJ. I was 16, only knowing how to drive a car. When I saw a nail stuck in the tire, my natural instinct was to pull it out, not knowing it's gonna deflate immediately before going home lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Been a while to report something I did to my Accord, but..

Dropped off the car to the shop for:

- Oddy alternator swap
- A/C compressor belt renewal
- P.S. pump belt renewal
- Spool valve filter's whole assembly renewal
- BF fluid reservoir tank's cap + sealing renewal
- BF fluied change
- P.S. fluid change
- Engine coolant change
- Engine oil 'n filter change
- Battery renewal

DBO867

Reaction score
Finally dropped my accord on f2 type 1s. Took off 3 and a half inches and closed up the wheel gap. Also install new upper control arms

Last edited:
Back