What'd you do to your accord today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HondaLuver83, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Robert Troncoso

Robert Troncoso Well-Known Member

Did my oil change, cleaned my cold air filter, replaced my original battery terminals. I lent my car to my mom's boyfriend to get coffee, and the negative cable ended up popping off since it was worn and loose:anitoof:

2. jypatric

jypatric Well-Known Member

I replaced the hood struts and ignition switch. Then, my new AEM intake arrived today. Bought it from 4wheelonline. I will install it this weekend.

3. Eclipse99fwb

Eclipse99fwb Well-Known Member

Finally started my rx350 afs projector retro. Got the projectors and ballast out of the rx headlights. Hopefully I can start baking my spare oem lights today. I have been taking pictures and will write up a dyi for it since i will have to get creative on mounting. Afs projectors have no mounting points.

RedRyder likes this.
  4. Nam1911a1

Nam1911a1 Well-Known Member

Pulled the Accord I just bought into the driveway last night and added some oil and coolant and watched water and coolant drip out from below the ac compressor. Fml I don’t even care if I break even or make a couple hundred dollars on this sale lol

5. Eclipse99fwb

Eclipse99fwb Well-Known Member

Tired of having my abs light on (coming on and off for the last three years), replaced both my front wheel speed sensors. Cleared the abs codes and now have abs again and no more dash lights on.

6. Nam1911a1

Nam1911a1 Well-Known Member

Dumped a half bottle of Bars leak copper block and coolant sealer in yesterday. It slowed the leak a lot. Gonna start it up again today after work and see what happens lol.

If it can seal the coolant leak I’ll sell the car for 1500