What'd you do to your accord today?

eddrockstar7

Reaction score
Raining here in central cali so cant wash her...:bs2: but i took off my ebay projector lights and but the stocks back on and took new pix of her lowered :badger:

2011-06-06_12-18-27_695.jpg

2011-06-06_12-18-17_249.jpg

2011-06-06_12-18-08_825.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
bi-annual wash and wax on the weekend. possibly figured out my idle issue but its not a cheap fix. lamented it not being a bmw or mercedes.

Looked at it, gave it the finger, and called it a POS.
some days, i wont even look at it...i'd be posting the same thing every day and it would become redundant
1shifty.gif
it knows what i think.
Tried to set it on fire.. in turn it decided to burn me.... stupid wires :hahano:
"oops, i was cleaning the interior plastic with acetone and i spilled the jug all over the interior...a spark must have ignited it!"

(i'll plead the 5th if this ends up in court
1shifty.gif
)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I was driving on this mountain road and I don't know what happened.. I just jumped from the car and it went off a cliff... must have been that burrito I ate

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ahh, i can imagine telling the police and insurance agent what happened...

"so i was going down the road and felt the green apple splatters coming on. well, this is the middle of nowhere, right, so where else am i supposed to ****? i pull over and the burritos are about to make a second appearance. on such a steep hill, you dont want to put it in park directly from a gear since that roll can damage the transmission...so i just pulled up the parking brake after selecting neutral but couldnt wait any longer to shift into park...i had to go. the parking brake was holding, until midway through the ****, the car started rolling! what am i going to do...stop a burrito delivery and run with my pants around my ankles to catch it?"

:Smoker:

eddrockstar7

Reaction score
^Looks good. Any plans to paint the lip and side skirts?

Not anytime soon.......gettin married so im kinda trying to pay the bills for all that. i want to tho because so many jockers here in central cali with the same look:wtf1:

Emo236e

Reaction score
Well, this was not today, but Monday.....Installed the system (1 12" sub, cadence components in the front), installed alarm (one of the most stolen cars in America! and keyless entry is nice). Now, I'm going to paint my third brake light housing and put foam tape on the bottom to get it to hopefully stop rattling!!!

Back