What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
professional paint will make me more than happy :)

I fear you may see some chipping during your next tire installation or just from road debris...

Yea they're going to look like crap in t minus 1 month. Just wait until the winter Lmfao, dude you should have gotten them powdercoated

If these are indeed being professionally painted, by a body shop at a dealer or similar, he will be fine. My wheels were painted professionally, and look as perfect as they day I got them.

Jh8909

Reaction score
Aahhh you guys are scaring me!!!!!

I talked to like 2 powder coating places and they wanted around 350$

yeah you should be fine. I'd ask him to put an extra layer of clear on it just to make sure though. if you need anything in the near future powdercoated just make sure you talk to me I could get you a deal since your somewhat local

Narftastic

Reaction score
If these are indeed being professionally painted, by a body shop at a dealer or similar, he will be fine. My wheels were painted professionally, and look as perfect as they day I got them.

The guy i took it too does all the things a body shop would.. Like sand blast, primer, paint, bake... I think i should be ok

yeah you should be fine. I'd ask him to put an extra layer of clear on it just to make sure though. if you need anything in the near future powdercoated just make sure you talk to me I could get you a deal since your somewhat local

Ok thanks bro

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Then they will come out great. He knows the proper procedure and has the proper equipment and materials.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Powdercoating isn't always the answer. Your wheels, with the right paint/clear formula and bake time, will last. No worries. :)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Bad picture but finally I got the wheels I wanted. Haters gunna hate

oa6hl5.jpg

Back