What'd you do to your accord today?

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I didn't know you lived in VA. I see your sig and think all you guys live in Cali or somethin. Lol.

Its actually alot of VA cg's none of them are active though. We need to get them together and get this meet we having organized and right.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Its actually alot of VA cg's none of them are active though. We need to get them together and get this meet we having organized and right.

Well I got a meet going ok next month if anyone is interested. Its gonna be down here in NC but I have some folks coming from MD to chill. Would be nice to have some CG folks out there too.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Well I got a meet going ok next month if anyone is interested. Its gonna be down here in NC but I have some folks coming from MD to chill. Would be nice to have some CG folks out there too.

Are you talking about the one hosted by stancenation

Shadow1

Reaction score
Are you talking about the one hosted by stancenation

Naw. I didn't even know they were having one. I wouldn't really want to show my car there if I'm not sitting pretty. Lol.

Its one I hold every year in Greensboro a park. End of Summer meet I normally call them.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Dillingham, I have that same decal.....once the car is actually worthy of having it on.

@Jam, JobMate, FTW! Yay, Canadian Tire!!

@Darian/Terence....now that you two have made date arrangements, care to share what you've done to your Accords? :lawl:

My engine harness has arrived, will pick up on Friday.....sweet.

Thinking I will order the 4" CAI parts next week........really don't want to have to get a smaller battery, so I am hoping that the stock one will fit with the new CAI.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
@Dillingham, I have that same decal.....once the car is actually worthy of having it on.

@Jam, JobMate, FTW! Yay, Canadian Tire!!

@Darian/Terence....now that you two have made date arrangements, care to share what you've done to your Accords? :lawl:

My engine harness has arrived, will pick up on Friday.....sweet.

Thinking I will order the 4" CAI parts next week........really don't want to have to get a smaller battery, so I am hoping that the stock one will fit with the new CAI.

Lol haha my biizzadd :fail:... But just washed her down starting to keep up on washing the car once a week now :driving:

Shadow1

Reaction score
Lol. I looked out the door and made plans for it. Haha.

November:
-15mm spacers all around
-new struts
-tint

December:
-exhaust
-intake
-camber and toe kit

Back