What'd you do to your accord today?

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with my accord, but was trying to get an estimate on shipping the mugen lip to Australia and USPS wouldnt do it. UPS however would and was charging $1,050. :beer2:
That price it should be JDM ASSS F***

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well, considering that USPS means United States Postal Service...I can see how they wouldn't deliver to Australia... :lawl:

I think you can only send international mail via USPS. For packages you need to use an international carrier (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc)

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Well, considering that USPS means United States Postal Service...I can see how they wouldn't deliver to Australia... :lawl:

I think you can only send international mail via USPS. For packages you need to use an international carrier (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc)

Lol they wouldnt cause it was too long by like 8 inches :duckhunt: :darryl:

But yea they are charging atleast 1000 :fail:

Bax

Reaction score
I know the US and Canada for example have some sort of mutual postage system agreement to where you can use US stamps to send mail to Canada. idk their relations with other countries though, but their pricing for international mailing is on some PDF file on their website.

I sent a user from here in Canada a sticker and I had to use 3 regular stamps. They haven't received it yet though so we're both hoping it works. lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I know the US and Canada for example have some sort of mutual postage system agreement to where you can use US stamps to send mail to Canada. idk their relations with other countries though, but their pricing for international mailing is on some PDF file on their website.

I sent a user from here in Canada a sticker and I had to use 3 regular stamps. They haven't received it yet though so we're both hoping it works. lol

The US/Canadian trade relations are a joke.

Perhaps one day things will be more on par, like they should be.

So, what's this now about a Canadian buying stickers from and American....? Speaking of which, I need to check out grafixpressions and see what new decals they have.

:coffee:

Back