What'd you do to your accord today?

TheMole

Reaction score
Keep us posted. If it goes and looks well, which I'm sure it will, it'll definitely be the route I go. Just tonight my car was parked in such a manner that the light hit it a certain way and it looked spoiler-less. It was glorious, lol.

^^This, am also interested to see what the finished result looks like. The polyu lip in the link looks different than the other 99% on ebay.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Keep us posted. If it goes and looks well, which I'm sure it will, it'll definitely be the route I go. Just tonight my car was parked in such a manner that the light hit it a certain way and it looked spoiler-less. It was glorious, lol.

I will. Hope to do a photoshoot with RallyMachine after it’s done, since it’s probably the last aesthetic mod for the year.

Haha there were so many times I tried to visualize my car w/o the wing. Squinting, holding my hand up, etc. I probably looked like a mental case to someone watching. :lawl:

^^This, am also interested to see what the finished result looks like. The polyu lip in the link looks different than the other 99% on ebay.

Like I said, it’s the only one I found that seemed quality. And it certainly was when I received it, it is formed and cut very nicely, and is the perfect length. At first I was like, $60 for a poly-u trunk lip is a ripoff…but then I realized it was the price for quality, just like anything else. The other ones on Ebay, which are all called “M3 or M5 lips” look good from a distance, but are cut a bit crudely and not exactly the right length. They are also very linear in design, and straight across. This one has a little bit of a curve to it, which I like since the coupe back end is so flat. I think/hope this will diffuse that a bit.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the finished project, Chris.

"last aesthetic mod the the year"

:seewhatyoudid:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
I've been thinking about going wingless too... Walked past a black coupe without the wing and contemplated leaving a note for the owner to see if they'd trade :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I've been thinking about going wingless too... Walked past a black coupe without the wing and contemplated leaving a note for the owner to see if they'd trade :lawl:

I don't know, you Coupe guys like the spoilerless look. I think it looks great. If anything, maybe something flushmount, but definately not completely spoilerless.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I use to love my OEM wing, for the longest time. I always wanted a car with a well designed, aggressive, cool-looking OEM spoiler, and the 6GA coupe spoiler was awesome. But over time my outlook on it gradually changed, or maybe it's just that I'm ready for something different.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I can appreciate wanting a change....it's why we mod in the first place.

What'd I do to my(wife's) accord (TL) today (yesterday)? Took it for an oil change and for the first time was offered a high mileage oil change since her car is now at 218k+. Didn't do it though, but probably will next time around.

Also, cleaned the interior, finally. Just need to vaccuum. Which will be done today.

Back