What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Thanks man ill check it out. HAHA how much is a round trip ticket to there

Well just a random flight in November from Washington to Sydney is roughly $2300 return .. Not sure if prices vary from certain airports or not but prices will definitely vary depending on the date you decide to go ..

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Today I went to autozone and me and my friend fabbed up a Short Ram Intake using piping that is normally for adding on to a sri. We made it work! :D and Now im gonna cry because its raining out and I cant wash my car :furious:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I test fit the lip spoiler last night. I am wondering how you put it on…do you just peel the tape backing, start at one end, and then gradually apply the spoiler so you can get it to curve with the trunk? Because right now it’s straight.

You gonna fab it into the lip spoiler?

It would be sweet to fab the OEM wing LED brakelight into the lip spoiler. But I don’t have those skills. Just going to go back to using the factory 3rd brakelight in the rear windshield and put an LED bulb in there since my tail lights are LED.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Well just a random flight in November from Washington to Sydney is roughly $2300 return .. Not sure if prices vary from certain airports or not but prices will definitely vary depending on the date you decide to go ..

:squintfinger: Ill be there when I retire lol gots kidsssss lol. So that is out with those kind of prices

big_d

Reaction score
I test fit the lip spoiler last night. I am wondering how you put it on…do you just peel the tape backing, start at one end, and then gradually apply the spoiler so you can get it to curve with the trunk? Because right now it’s straight.

i just put mine on a couple days ago and had to get some stonger double sided tape because of having to curve it for the trunk it wanted to straighten out. that was a pain in the ***, gettin the 2x tape off the trunk! didnt hold on the lip but held REAL good to the trunk! but yeah i started at one end and pulled the backing off as i went, benn holding since.

TheMole

Reaction score

i just put mine on a couple days ago and had to get some stonger double sided tape because of having to curve it for the trunk it wanted to straighten out. that was a pain in the ***, gettin the 2x tape off the trunk! didnt hold on the lip but held REAL good to the trunk! but yeah i started at one end and pulled the backing off as i went, benn holding since.

What kind of material is it, polyu? I remember when I got one back in the day off ebay it was made of a flexible rubber material. The shop said it was a pain to paint though cause it was so limp lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Cool, thanks for the input. My paint guy said we'll line it up, find the center, then apply the sides. We'll see how it goes.

LED bulb will suck. you need a bunch of leds

DSC_5475 copy by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

pix of LED taillights?

Yeah, maybe. Got a DIY on your Lexus brake light? Maybe I'll stick the spoiler LED light back there. :lawl:

I have LED bulbs in the OEM tails, they fill out the lens nicely/crisply and they're pretty bright. I can take pics if you want.

What kind of material is it, polyu? I remember when I got one back in the day off ebay it was made of a flexible rubber material. The shop said it was a pain to paint though cause it was so limp lol.

Yeah, only poly-u lip I found that seemed quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Accor...176&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=4&sd=251150863504&

Dropped it off today, my paint guy said the substance that allows paint to flex is actually an additive. So hopefully when bending the lip to fit the flex paint will do its job.

Mikey

Reaction score
You gonna fab it into the lip spoiler?
I like this idea. But IDK how difficult that'd be.

LED bulb will suck. you need a bunch of leds

DSC_5475 copy by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

pix of LED taillights?
I kinda like that. Maybe mounted up top instead..? Perhaps even a small, 8" LED neon bar? :lawl:

The shop said it was a pain to paint though cause it was so limp lol.
We're ran into this problem at the dealership I used to work at. Flexible body moldings and lip spoilers were harder to do and we had to be careful not to bend or twist them as the paint wouldn't flex with it.

Cool, thanks for the input. My paint guy said we'll line it up, find the center, then apply the sides. We'll see how it goes.

Dropped it off today, my paint guy said the substance that allows paint to flex is actually an additive. So hopefully when bending the lip to fit the flex paint will do its job.
Keep us posted. If it goes and looks well, which I'm sure it will, it'll definitely be the route I go. Just tonight my car was parked in such a manner that the light hit it a certain way and it looked spoiler-less. It was glorious, lol.

ejreams

Reaction score
.... Attempted to 'burp' my coolant system...
I'm getting a really rough idle lately and there is a sloshing sound inside the cabin.
I'm assuming its air trapped in the block and heater core creating the effect, but my attempts at burping the air out have been failures.

Back