What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Today i finished polishing one muffler .. the other will be done tomorrow.

DSC_0298-1.jpg

Actually, I have. I remember what setups you have, I just couldn't remember which one was on now, lol.

Oh lol i see.. yeah i still have the old set up in my garage though.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I got backed over :( my car was like a foot under this guys 4runner luckily it wasn't 2 bad. I guess he didn't see my car under his bumper cuz he kept tryin 2 back up. So now ill b keepin an eye out 4 a drivers side quarter panel

Sorry to hear that, check a pick and pull junk yard for panels. Somebody in an F150 did that to my sister's civic and totaled it.
On a side note, yesterday on the news a real old lady backed up and ran over a woman and killed her. She said she didn't even notice. Sad news.

Today i finished polishing one muffler .. the other will be done tomorrow.

DSC_0298-1.jpg

Oh lol i see.. yeah i still have the old set up in my garage though.

Wow big improvement, it really pops now. What did you use? You're putting both mufflers back on?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Thanks! Well .. i used a wire brush drill attachment first then some wet and dry sandpaper then metal polish.. i'll take a before pic of the other exhaust, its caked in black stuff .. and yeah putting both back on.. i melted a bit of my left mudguard ... :/

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
This was yesterday but i installed my new radiator. Next is my purge solenoid and canister. Then, exhaust leak, then, sand my car down to metal.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Thanks! Well .. i used a wire brush drill attachment first then some wet and dry sandpaper then metal polish.. i'll take a before pic of the other exhaust, its caked in black stuff .. and yeah putting both back on.. i melted a bit of my left mudguard ... :/

I saw the before picture on instagram, mine looks like that too. Not going through the trouble of polishing though since I have a leak and will get a catback made in the spring.

Took my tint and stickers off too.

EBFC1916-A7F6-4EB8-86C6-B453C70DE38F-527-00000123326C5EDB.jpg

There's something about no tint that I like on your car, I can't put my finger on it though.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Probably because it 'matches' the wheels and the contrast of the paint makes it stand out that much more.

Casper

Reaction score
Wires came in from Crutchfield. I installed my pioneer speakers into the rear deck and they sound amazing.

I need tires.

Anyone in the tristate area have a set of 225/45/17 for sale?

eeeman

Reaction score
Strut top work began!

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Drivers side still needs to be grinded down and bogged.
After, going to start fiberglassing, sanding, primer, paint! :)

Drove home without any knocking. FINALLY!
More slammage coming as soon as its all done.

Back