What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
!@#$%^&*ing CEL came back on, same 1456 code. Apparently something else needs changed. I hate this code. :lawl:

Swapped out my 5mm spacers in the rear for some 15mm Ichiba V2's. I got tired of looking at them in my trunk while I waited to roll my fenders, so I'm just going to drive veryyyy carefully to rub as little as possible. Happy with the results though

lol that's what I've been doing. Getting ready to roll though.

I threw a b*tch fit up there and they called their manager and gave me a refund! So I got around 8 alignments for free :lawl:
Now to find another place...

ha well done.

LeAccord

Reaction score
!@#$%^&*ing CEL came back on, same 1456 code. Apparently something else needs changed. I hate this code. :lawl:
You guys have it hard with CELs .. I have never gotten a CEL :lawl: I don't even have an OBD2 port to check..

Anyone know how I would check diagnostics on my car since I don't have an OBD port?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How many miles are on your car? Give it time. :lawl:

How does your car not have an OBD port? I guess I'd call the dealer and ask them how they do checks.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Just over 242,000 kms so .. Just over 150,000 miles. I'm sure the CEL would've flashed at me by now, lol.

I know its near the hood latch for your cars but i've checked pretty much everywhere in my car and have not found it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm there has to be something. I'm intrigued, I may try to find out lol.

I got my current CEL at 158k. I've had two before that, one was for a clogged cat and the other for the EGR. They happened not long after I got the car.

LeAccord

Reaction score
I'll ask my friend about it, he's dealt with most Hondas but I doubt very much with our 6th gens lol.

It's been a year since I got handed the keys and I cannot recall any issues related with the engine, not even with the transmission. I've only been having problems with my inner cv boot .. they keep tearing for some reason. I know being low has something to do with it, but eeeman hasn't had his cv boots torn up, and he is lower than me so I'm still a bit stumped.. :confused:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
I'll ask my friend about it, he's dealt with most Hondas but I doubt very much with our 6th gens lol.

It's been a year since I got handed the keys and I cannot recall any issues related with the engine, not even with the transmission. I've only been having problems with my inner cv boot .. they keep tearing for some reason. I know being low has something to do with it, but eeeman hasn't had his cv boots torn up, and he is lower than me so I'm still a bit stumped.. :confused:

You might be at JUST that magic height where the joint doesnt like it, Raise or lower it more. Idk.
I had my CEL on once for a bad o2 sensor. Replaced it, reset hasnt come back (knock on wood)

Back