What'd you do to your accord today?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Unfortantly I wont be at the shop while they do it. I'll be dropping it off tomorrow morning and picking it up Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. I will take some before and afters and post those up :D

Oh okay. I'm thinking about cutting the whole myself and riding around a little to make sure most of the slapping is eliminated and then getting the box fabricated.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Oh okay. I'm thinking about cutting the whole myself and riding around a little to make sure most of the slapping is eliminated and then getting the box fabricated.

I almost did the same because that's a good idea, but these guys are good and they came with a good price becasue I met the guy at a car meet that he brought his NSX too :win: I should have no issues. If I do they will fix it for free.

truWarier02

Reaction score
It's the end of the month, of course I'd get one of these :coffee:

bhkc4h.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed my Magnaflow high flow cat. Not sure it's that much more high flow than OEM, car is a little louder and seems more peppy but not as much of a difference as I was hoping for.

Also put on the [secondary] wheel locks. :lawl:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
I realized she's sixteen now, so I sat her down and gave her the talk.

:lawl: I'm dying

Anywho, I threw on a quick release setup. I'll update my member ride thread later this afternoon.

OHHH and I got my strut towers extended (cut and fabricated a box and welded it on top.) Will also update pics in my members thread later.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed my Magnaflow high flow cat. Not sure it's that much more high flow than OEM, car is a little louder and seems more peppy but not as much of a difference as I was hoping for.

I was contemplating doing the same after my own J32A2 swap & headers. Too bad that you didn't get the car dyno'ed before and after. After reading this, I am leaning towards having it removed all together.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Performed her once a week start and idle for 10 minutes. Hopefully drive it tomorrow for the first time in a few weeks. The poor thing :lawl:

Put her down for a 6 month hibernation nap :sorry:

DSC00004.JPG

All your Mugen stuff looks amazing by the way! It all just flows so nicely.

Back