Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
etyqada6.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Oh lord...

truWarier02

Reaction score
Cut my strut towers the other day and hammered the seam at the top of the wheel well. Made a world of difference. It's almost like I'm riding at stock height now lol.

Do you have any pictures of where you hammered? My towers are modded but it still hits. I'm thinking it's the small tab thing, is that the reason for the hammering?

11lnexh.jpg

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of where you hammered? My towers are modded but it still hits. I'm thinking it's the small tab thing, is that the reason for the hammering?

11lnexh.jpg

I believe the seam he's talking about is because if you hit a dip or imperfection in the road, it'll rub on your tires. Ill be doing that tuesday.

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Mine still has taps here and there and I believe it's from that part also. The reason for the hammering is the stop the tire from rubbing on it. If you take your front wheels off and look towards the top you'll see a little half inch or so seam/lip that pokes down and you'll probably have some bare spots on it from rubbing. Unfortunately don't have any pictures but you'll know it if you look at it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced the ignition switch. Recall fix had already been done according to my Owners Link profile, so I did this one myself. I wonder what part number was used last time.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Dropped it off at the service department today :/ I'll be cruisin around in a Ford Focus for a lil while. :rage:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I believe the seam he's talking about is because if you hit a dip or imperfection in the road, it'll rub on your tires. Ill be doing that tuesday.

I was carving up my tires as I drove out of the tire shop the next day I took the wheels off, bent the seam over with a crescent wrench & a hammer. Made a world of a difference IMO.....

Ill try 2 take a pic tomorrow.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Had a dusting of snow this morning. Works come off tonight. sadface

Same. Car was very clean from Memphis. Now it looks awful again.

I'm attempting the taillight mod again and I cleaned all the bugs/tar off my bumper and lip. Now after the snow it looks like nothing has been done

EDIT: Taillight mod completed

Last edited:
Back