What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Installed magnaflow 15640 cat-back exhaust.
2j1o0ba.jpg

Still with a stock cat. Waiting to get these DC sports headers to swap the high flow cat

If you don't mind me asking, could you send me a PM of where you got this and what it cost. The cheapest I've seen them are 600, which is quite a lot.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's pricey but worth it. And I didn't expect all that tone...:sunot:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
"Custom fitted" myself 01-02 mugen style lip. Still think ill paint it first before I officially leave it on
10prpzd.jpg

kn0x47

Reaction score
"Custom fitted" myself 01-02 mugen style lip. Still think ill paint it first before I officially leave it on
http://i42.tinypic.com/10prpzd.jpg[[/quote]

you should plastidip the section of your bumper black behind the holes in the lip

bobby_go_bwahhh

Reaction score
dipped my chrome...only on one side and in the back that way if i didnt like it i can take it off but it looks better so doing that...sucks that it take longer to mask it than it is to actually coat it:147703263745b138a51

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
you should plastidip the section of your bumper black behind the holes in the lip

Yea you right it doesn't look right especially with the car being white..I might be able to dip the whole lip maybe..luv how it sits and fits though. Good thing I didn't go with that cf lip.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Replaced my valve cover gaskets along with my intake mani gasket because you have to take your IM off to get your valve covers off on the J30 :boo:
Checked and cleaned everything I could reach and put it back together. Hopefully im not leaking any more oil.

Getting a skid plate made also :hide:

lenz973

Reaction score
S2000 cluster in my accord, I had it done a while ago but the speedo is not accurate. I will post pics as soon as I can shrink them smh.

Back