What'd you do to your accord today?

Rush12049

Reaction score
Finally got it lowered on ISC coilovers. 2 inch drop in the front, 1.8 inch in the rear. Freakin love the stiffness and look. Ill post better pictures tomorrow.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
...He had more lights on this thing than a police vehicle, from the lights on the mufflers when he signalled, to about 6 different lights up front and the clear DEPO LED tails.

Anyway, I figured once I saw him cutting people off to stay ahead of me and brake check me a couple of times, I just shook my head and laughed.

...He was driving like an idiot, just because he saw another modded Accord. It was funny thinking of how much gas he wasted flooring it every time from a stop light....

There were about 3 times that he almost got in an accident just to show off and get in front of me at every opportunity.

If you ever see him around, licence plate is '2WORDS4U'.....doesn't seem to like to see modded Accords in front of him on the road. :lawl:

He was in an 01/02 Accord sedan....stock wheels/height, at that...

it sounds very typical for an idiot :facepalm:, but thanks for sharing, Derek lol.

(I wonder if he is a member of this site lol.)

"2words4u"? Hmm... How about..:shizweak: Okay, I'll stop now.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Wheel studs are easy to replace ^ and pretty inexpensive depending on what studs you go with.

I got some studs but I wouldn't say it so easy to replace lol. The right way is to take off the hub, I don't have a "huge" socket that fits. There's a half-*** way to shave off part of the stud hat. I need air tools because I couldn't even take of the 2 Phillips screws off the rotor. Lucky my friend owns a shop... The valve cover gaskets probably a easier job, I've done my moms 02 highlander it went smooth. I think they were trying to "get" me with those gaskets, mines don't leak, go figure. Also been trying to install my rear adjustable lower arms (camber kit) but worried ill mess up the alignment doing that...

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
My understanding is the type 2 is 94-95 upgraded model that came with the dual piston calipers and a couple other goodies the previous models didn't have.

Yep, the best goodies being the 230hp V6 and 6 speed manual transmission.

Type II Legends are all 93-95 coupes and 94-95 GS sedans.

Back