What'd you do to your accord today?

Hello People

Reaction score
I don't have the leather interior, but my brother uses leather wipes for his M5. Comes in a tube. His is from the BMW dealer, but most car care companies offer it too.

Today I finally adjusted my handbrake. Used to be that you had to pull it wayyy back before it even engaged, but now its better. Left a bit of slack just to make sure its not always engaged...

I also have a periodic brake light indicator (on the bottom of the thing that indicates if your doors are open) that comes on when I'm driving. I checked and all my bulbs still light up. Suspected that it might be a bad connection where I tapped in for the 3rd brake light to the spoiler I installed. Checked and redid those connections. I'll see if it happens again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Got my replacement yesterday evening
ynazaqu5.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^nice

I also have a periodic brake light indicator (on the bottom of the thing that indicates if your doors are open) that comes on when I'm driving. I checked and all my bulbs still light up. Suspected that it might be a bad connection where I tapped in for the 3rd brake light to the spoiler I installed. Checked and redid those connections. I'll see if it happens again.

Might also want to check your brake fluid level

kthung

Reaction score
Finally got around to fixing my wiper transmission. The driver's side arm was loose and smacking the cowl and going off the side of the windshield. Ended up following the guide here:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31988

I had the same issue as the OP, one of the bushings on "Rod Unit A" was cracked and loose. Didn't bother replacing the whole unit, just popped that one rod off a replacement from a junkyard. Literally one minute to pop off the old rod and put on the replacement, 20 minutes to get the stupid cowl off :emotions122:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Cleaned the egr port sense my car was throwing a code (first time the check engine light has ever been on). The upper part of the manifold was completely blocked.
10153891_10100132032423392_209383824794798063_n.jpg

Had the hardest time getting the car to run right afterwards tho. it's amazing how hooking the TP and MAP sensors backwards really screws everything up haha

Back