What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Found a leather center armrest in very good shape, mine was getting pretty ragged. Also put new LED's in the HVAC buttons, they are 6k temp but come through looking more like 5k which is what I wanted.

Installed my cl type s rear sway bar and strut bar. Too excited to take pictures wanted to hurry up and test them. All i can say is wow even with accord already being lowered it takes corners so much better now. The rear end stays planted and it dives into corners so much faster. If you haven't done this upgrade quit waiting and get on it!

Nice. You'd love the Progress rear sway bar and the resulting handling even more. ;)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Found a leather center armrest in very good shape, mine was getting pretty ragged. Also put new LED's in the HVAC buttons, they are 6k temp but come through looking more like 5k which is what I wanted.

Nice. You'd love the Progress rear sway bar and the resulting handling even more. ;)

What size LEDs go in those buttons? The ones I bought were too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Got the stock wheels and front grille dipped and lowered the car on Tein Street Basis Coilovers before a car meet at school.

4293d15ab52176cc7d0504c94bc4d3bd.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Lookin good

What size LEDs go in those buttons? The ones I bought were too big

For the auto CC it's three 5mm and two 4mm. I didn't touch the display bulb, but if you change that it's a 3mm. I just followed Mikey's DIY.

A couple of the 5mm bulbs were a tight fit for me. Wish I had the tool the dealer uses to swap these bulbs, I assume there is something like a tweezers they insert into those two holes on the base to pull it out.

Last edited:

Lyttle

Reaction score
Didn't do it today, but over the past month and a bit this is what I have done!

- New Cupholder lid, the piece broke and it wouldn't shut, found one at the junkyard cleaned it up and put it in.

- Engine light has been on forever, couldn't fill car up half or else it would smell of gasoline and i'd go from 100% full to 50% full. We dropped my gas tank and put in a brand new one, engine light is gone now.

- New brakes!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
^Lookin good

For the auto CC it's three 5mm and two 4mm. I didn't touch the display bulb, but if you change that it's a 3mm. I just followed Mikey's DIY.

A couple of the 5mm bulbs were a tight fit for me. Wish I had the tool the dealer uses to swap these bulbs, I assume there is something like a tweezers they insert into those two holes on the base to pull it out.

I use tweezers lol

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Picked up some oem floor mats today off cl the Guy had them covered up for the better half of their life so they look brand new got them for 50 bucks so pretty sweet. I never had oem mats before so im happy, colors a bit off but still looks good.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Nice find. I remember when I bought mine new back in 2007, $75 from the dealer. The driver side front could use a replacement.

Back