What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I’d like to see a photo or two of these, front and back. I’ve never seen spacers w/built in studs up close, curious what they look like and how they are mounted.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^I’d like to see a photo or two of these, front and back. I’ve never seen spacers w/built in studs up close, curious what they look like and how they are mounted.

Didn't buy the spacers with studs built in. they wouldn't work on my rims because the rims I have are flat on the back. In order to have the ones with built in studs your wheels need to have open slots for your oem studs to go in. I jst ordered the spacers and it comes with extended studs. So I'm just gonna knock out my old ones with a hammer and put the new ones in. Pretty simple.

I can still post pictures of what the actual spacers look like if you want.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ah nevermind, saw Ichiba and immediately thought they were those type for some reason. Yours are like mine.

So in order to use that kind, the rim needs to have holes for both the OEM studs and the studs protruding from the spacer?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Yes to a degree. The oem studs will stick through the spacer because it will have the holes for the oem studs then the built in studs will connect to the wheel. so it would be hitting the back of the wheel and the wheel won't fit flush with the spacers.

here is an example.. mine is more flat on the back like this:
280720111792-1.jpg

but the back of the wheel needs to be more like this:
wheelback.gif

that help any?

hondachik

Reaction score
Put some gas in it a little later. She needs a bath but with this crazy weather heree it would be my luck that it rained tomorrow. Hopefully get her an oil change his weekend, and def some bee tires and an alignment. Smh, she is soo expensive. May do some research and see the benefits of synthetic oil on an engine so old. May as well keep the regular oil.

Back