What'd you do to your accord today?

hc529

Reaction score
Finally found some good condition side markers! From the junk yard! The rear lip, the junkyard owner wont let me take the lip alone. Have to be full bumper... wtf thats $350..... so i didnt bother with the lip

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^Yeah, that's the goldmine right there. I'd spend 1 whole day, just like how my wife spends a day at an outlet mall.

JV6

Reaction score
I'm so jelly. You should have grabbed that rear lip to sell. I'd love to find a cl dash and seats

I plan to do that next time with rear lip for hc529, walk in there and unbolt all the 10 bolts at the bottom and side without asking cause owner wants to sell rear bumper and lip as 1 piece lol. I didn't look closely but I believe the CL-S seats/dash were in mint condition

@jv6 - goldmine!

Lol thanks man, the neuspeed and tl-s strut bar combination is coming soon. Looking forward to the test drive with that setup

Exactly what I was thinking. If only they had that around here lol.

To keep on topic, I checked the oil today. It's :thumbsup:

You prolly won't even leave man, it was hard for us to leave the place today but weather made us so.

^Yeah, that's the goldmine right there. I'd spend 1 whole day, just like how my wife spends a day at an outlet mall.

Just like mine lol

Mikey

Reaction score
So I went to the junk yard today to help hc529 pull out parts for his coupe in muddy/rainy condition. We saw all these at the junk yard lol

15x 6thgen Coupes/sedans
8x TL TL-S CL-S

24ook61.jpg
There's a DEP coupe wingless trunk!! Get that. I'd buy that! Lol.

Heated mirrors with harnesses, too, lol.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Yea no kidding...ide be willing to pay for a tan passenger interior panel from a coupe...take some orders!

Considering your PNW also you should hook me up :)

Last edited:

iviaillet

Reaction score
Grabbed these from a junkyard $250...

Got everything wired up and bolted down, even the airbags are working no problem.

Grabbed the rear leather seats for $65, they probably will have to be repainted with leather paint, but I have to find a leather armrest and door panels to complete the interior. Then I wanted to find a biege RSX leather steering wheel to really complete the interior

doubleclutch

Reaction score
Grabbed these from a junkyard $250...

Got everything wired up and bolted down, even the airbags are working no problem.

Grabbed the rear leather seats for $65, they probably will have to be repainted with leather paint, but I have to find a leather armrest and door panels to complete the interior. Then I wanted to find a biege RSX leather steering wheel to really complete the interior

solid find! looks amazing, congrats!

Back