What's the worst possibility / least possibility?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
The alignment should let you know if there's any major damage. By that I mean that if the car cannot be aligned to passing spec's then there is more damage than meets the eye.

PilotingTot

Reaction score
My first question is what happened. Looks like you hit a curb among other things. but from my experience, Check evey bouching,rod end,ball joint, by the looks of your rim. i would go about checking the whole strut assembly. Explain to us what happend maybe we'll be able to give you more insight.

BatMan

Reaction score
My first question is what happened. Looks like you hit a curb among other things. but from my experience, Check evey bouching,rod end,ball joint, by the looks of your rim. i would go about checking the whole strut assembly. Explain to us what happend maybe we'll be able to give you more insight.
Yeah I'm taking it to a mechanic tomorrow in the morning, I have tomorrow off. I was doing a turn at a light, from far away I saw no cars from the oncoming lanes so I didn't properly slow down, as I turned I drove over what felt like a pot hole, tire popped and I lost control, hit a curb / wall.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Sounds like the inner/outter tie rods might have taken a a hit...also, you may need to replace the spindle and hub assembly.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
check control arms because i've seen those bent too...one cracked on an 09 A4 into two pieces. one jeep bent it's control arm from slight contact with another car. so check your hub, hub bearing, axles, balljoints, inner and outer tie rods, control arm, strut, endlink, etc.

you should probably get 2 or 3 quotes before anything is done. compare prices and ask someone you know personally to go with you that knows about cars so he can spot the BS.

Back